• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Catch22
    Grasshopper
    • Aug 2011

March 30th at the CrawlSpace in Beaver Photos

Well I took some photos Sunday as requested. I am not going to attempt to post them all but I will put a link up to the Photobucket gallery where they all are. I ended up taking 100 pics but 3 I saw were terrible so I deleted them. There are 97 more in the album and I haven't looked at them all yet. I took shots of almost every rig while they were on course. My 2.2pro rig didn't make the cut because I couldn't take pics and drive at the same time but I convinced MuteCrawler to take some pics of my 2.2s on course.

Link to the Gallery:

Some random pics:

My berg

Navigator1313s rigs

Bullfrogs and Jason's ClassiCutCustoms rigs

Ovalmans XR

EvilTwins Phoenix XR

MuteCrawlers "S" rig. I think every W.Pa.C. driver runs the same chassis in this class except some have the V2 and some still have the V1 Ringer
  • Catch22
    Grasshopper
    • Aug 2011

As per usual I spent a good part of the day judging so I didn't get everyone's rig but I got a good bit. The previous pics were just a few that I randomly picked. I feel really bad after looking at the pics because I complained to MuteCrawler until he took pics of my "S" truck on course but I neglected to take pics of his Pro truck. I do have an excuse though. I was scoring his runs so I couldn't do both

Comment

Working...
    X