behind levin's in monroeville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• behind levin's in monroeville

was checking out a spot yesterday looks pretty good. i think there are lot of options for different comps or gtg that we could do here.

The only thing that has me concerned is if we would be aloud to play here.

dead end street plenty of parking.

the big pile off in the distance from the road. its about 50 yards away.

this is directly behind my van in the picture, it starts and the street and goes across the top then down to levin's parking lot

close ups of the large pile

Re: behind levin's in monroeville

Nice...I would think that it wouldn't be an issue on a Sunday Afternoon...the only parking that we would be taking up would be employee...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
      Nice...I would think that it wouldn't be an issue on a Sunday Afternoon...the only parking that we would be taking up would be employee...
      Not even, if we park in the dead end circle we wouldn't be taking any of their parking at all

Comment

Hmm...looks like a good spot for a small GTG or test and tune.

When do you want to hit it up?

Comment

The store doesn't open until noon on Sundays, so if you were gone before noon, I don't think it would be a problem.

Comment

I know this is reviving the dead.. BUT.. being as I just got moved here, and haven't gone much of anywhere (so I'm not sure if this area is still open)... anywho... gone by noon.. on a sunday?? Stburr, I'm lucky to get gone from home by noon on sunday.. let alone anywhere else.. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X