aids trail ride with busted and rockbound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aids trail ride with busted and rockbound

Went to aids tonight after work for a scaler trial ride with busted. Man was it a blast today in the rain, it made the whole area like a creak. it was the most fun i have had with the scaler to date!! i will post up some pics tomorrow because i unfortunitly forgot my download cable for my camera at work.

broke an outer axle shaft 5 min into the run but was able to continue partially in 4 wheel partially in 3 wheel. i split the drive cup on the outer shaft so if i was driving straigh or turning left i was ok, but when i turned right i had a dead tire. but i still managed to climb all the way to the top and 3/4 ways back down till the battery dumped.

I cant wait to go back especially in the rain!! cow bell is good!

Re: aids trail ride with busted and rockbound

ok she is all fixed up!! i had a bunch of spare tlt axle parts from when i put the cvd's in, and they are the same as the high lift axles!! woohoo, i love spare parts!! now if i could just post the darn pics!!

Comment

Glad to see you have her up and running! We need to do this again and soon!!!

It was a blast today. The waterfall that was the AIDS run was awesome today.

I need more cowbell....when are those Warriors coming in...

Get those pics up man!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis

You missed out yo! Let's just say we had mud, water, rocks, water, mud covered rocks, water, and rocks under water to deal with

CJ and I both lost tires under the water while doing some of the normal lines

It was a blast. Like I said hit me up Sat morning and we will go up there. Should still be a flowing river, since the rain isnt supposed to stop by then

Comment

yo here we go!!

Comment

Man does that spot look sweet, I'm going to have to make it out there one of these days. It looks like you guys had a blast. It's nice to see pics of Busted's scaler in action.

I should be finishing up waterproofing my scaler tonight, so I'll be ready to hit the water this weekend.

Comment

She is a sweet spot, just gotta watch when and how many cruise up there. It's nice having it soo close. Not to mention the Golden Corral right next to it

Just got to get the good body done up this weekend, just needs paint, lights, and the bling I have been sitting on for a while now . That is an old comp body I recycled to get the scaler going, that FJ body did nothing for me

Comment

Man it looks like you guys had a blast, great pics.

Comment

Comment

ya going tomorrow morning if any one is down aroun 9:30 10 am

Comment

will be there @ 10

Comment

DAMN! I might have to see how much is left in that smoked motor of mine....
                          My poor tires are getting to be like the village whore... I mean Bike...
                          I am wondering if they will even fit under the ol jeep...
                          I am also going to have to join with the submersible crew soon........

Comment

Originally posted by crawler_king
                            DAMN! I might have to see how much is left in that smoked motor of mine....
                            My poor tires are getting to be like the village whore... I mean Bike...
                            I am wondering if they will even fit under the ol jeep...
                            I am also going to have to join with the submersible crew soon........

Yeah they are I need to find a set of 4 of those...or hold out for the 1.9 Flat Irons

Comment

[quote or hold out for the 1.9 Flat Irons [/quote]

Are3 you privy to somte sort of insider info? DISH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X