Buddy System Scale Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy System Scale Run

Frick park scale run. was thinking about 10:00 May 25th. will keep a running order. I was about trying the buddy system rules. the buddy system is no hand of god or foot. the trucks have to get unstuck or rolled back over on all 4 wheels by using ur buddys truck. there will be no points taking. just for fun. maybe bring some balls for some hard climbs. just want to know how this is going to work. trying to get use to scale event rules. see how this is going to work for the next major scale event Thanks

DRIVERS

LEWIS 1.9
    Bustedcrawler 1.9
    Stburr91 1.9
    Patella 2.2
    Rockbound 1.9

crawler_king 1.9

Re: Buddy System Scale Run

this is the spot to meet

If you are coming from the West, you will take the Parkway East (headed outbound) you will take the Edgewood/Swissvale exit. The off ramp forks twice, veer left at both forks on the off ramp. At the end of the ramp, you will merge onto Braddock Ave. Take Braddock to the first traffic light. Make a left at the light onto Hutchinson Ave. On Hutchinson Ave. go four blocks (At the forth stop sign, you will see a sign saying "To Lower Frick Park) make a right and go all the way down that street. The park entrance is at the end of that street, the road to the park goes downhill to the parking lot. Park at the far end of the lot

If you are coming from the East, take the Parkway East (Inbound) to the Edgewood/Swissvale exit. At the end of the ramp (At a traffic light) make a right onto Braddock Ave. Take Braddock to the first traffic light. Make a left at the light onto Hutchinson Ave. On Hutchinson Ave. go four blocks (At the forth stop sign, you will see a sign saying "To Lower Frick Park) make a right and go all the way down that street. The park entrance is at the end of that street, the road to the park goes downhill to the parking lot. Park at the far end of the parking lot.

Comment

Sounds like fun...can't make it though...plus the hand of god needs to be there when I nose dive into STEVESTOCK's F350...
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

I'm in Yo!!

Sounds like fun. Just need to build some tow straps by then I guess

Comment

Meeting at Frick on the 25th sounds good to me.

Comment

I"m up for that. I thought I posted before and said the same thing, but it appears to be gone now.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Patella
              I"m up for that. I thought I posted before and said the same thing, but it appears to be gone now.

Jake
              I'll do the buddy run with you. I'd be glade to run with the guy with the 2.2 truck.

Get your truck waterproofed, put a tow strap on, and we'll see you Sunday.

Comment

i am in. see you guys at 10am??

Comment

Im down!
                  just gotta get some red locktite...
                  oh crap I gotta go and take care of the jeep sat!

Comment

love it. 6 rigs. weather 70 & sunny

Comment

Oh, I"m 2.2 and not nearly scale.

I wish I had another one of these bodies though.

I shoved the old one I had on the WK tonight just for the hell of it and I like the way it looks. This body is just beyond ratted though, I'd be embarrassed to run it in public.

Jake

Comment

Never be embarresed about a ratted out body especially one that cool!

Comment

The 1/10 body looks so much better on the stretched wheelbase.

So I went out this morning and ran like a pack and a half through the truck at pretty much full throttle to see how hot my esc will get. When I came back in, it was just warm to the touch. I"m trying to decide if I can get away with a balloon for waterproofing for sunday's run. I"m not having much luck finding a container small enough to fit in there.

Jake

Comment

dell were you att

Comment

ballon will work. then just ziptie & seal.

Comment

Working...
                              X