frick park trail ride pics 5-25-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frick park trail ride pics 5-25-08

here are some pics from our trail ride today at frick park. enjoy!!

Re: frick park trail ride pics 5-25-08

Well, I had a bad start to the day. I drove less than 3 feet and hit a stick that went up under my truck and ripped out a motor lead, and a spring for the brush. I was dead before the day even started. All was well, as I went home and made the repairs and was back up and running.

Anyway, had a great day, and can't wait to get back down there with the rest of the guys again.

Here's some pics of the day's action.

Lewis had a little roll over.

Busted rolling over this time.

Here's a few seconds of CJ throwing mud on me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGD5_oWKve4

Comment

Comment

Good day! Knocked the motor out of mesh tryin to pull Jay, then tried driving the truck completely underwater....still waiting for things to dry out

Still love this pic

Comment

yes good time guys, Busted glad to here you are back up and running!! those logs looked like it was fun. what time did you guys end up leaving??

cant wait till next time!

Comment

It was definitely a good time, even though I had the 'cheater' rig. I just got in the door and haven't had a chance to go through pics yet. I'll see if I have anything decent. I need a real scaler now, although I could keep the WK 2.2 and just use it as a rescue rig.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
              yes good time guys, Busted glad to here you are back up and running!! those logs looked like it was fun. what time did you guys end up leaving??

cant wait till next time!

I think round about 3 or 3:30 is when we finished up due to me sending the whole truck under and shutting something down

Comment

What kind of scaler you gonna build? I have a few different scale frames & axles.

Man looks like you guys had some fun. If it wasn't a race day I would've been there to add some Chevy power to the mix!
                I'm gonna have to make it out there sometime this summer.

There's a nice creek behind the new shop. I gotta check and see how deep it is and forge some trails

Comment

Originally posted by Crawln Coles
                  What kind of scaler you gonna build? I have a few different scale frames & axles.

Man looks like you guys had some fun. If it wasn't a race day I would've been there to add some Chevy power to the mix!
                  I'm gonna have to make it out there sometime this summer.

There's a nice creek behind the new shop. I gotta check and see how deep it is and forge some trails
                  o yeah! get some trails blazed if you make it we will come!! lol

Comment

Man great pics guys, looks like ya'll had a good time, I need to get started on my scaler.

Comment

Still couldn't move it.

Comment

i wan't to do it again. the only thing wrong was my steerin aliment was off. went by lewis's ford shop. good to go. lutz go. any one down for a aids run later? great pics. come on scaler builders

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis
                          i wan't to do it again. the only thing wrong was my steerin aliment was off. went by lewis's ford shop. good to go. lutz go. any one down for a aids run later? great pics. come on scaler builders

Maybe gimmie a call later, bout to tear into the truck and see if she lives!

Comment

Working...
                          X