Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaler Run at Frick Park (Sunday, July 20th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaler Run at Frick Park (Sunday, July 20th)

Originally posted by Stburr91
    Scaler run at Frick Park 7/20/08

Meet in the parking lot at 10:00 am.

Driving driections.

If you are coming from the West, you will take 376 East (Parkway East headed outbound) you will take the Edgewood/Swissvale exit. The off ramp forks twice, veer left at both forks on the off ramp. At the end of the ramp, you will merge onto Braddock Ave. Take Braddock to the first traffic light. Make a left at the light onto Hutchinson Ave. On Hutchinson Ave. go four blocks (At the forth stop sign, you will see a sign saying "Frick Park") make a right and go all the way down that street. The park entrance is at the end of that street, the road to the park goes downhill to the parking lot. Park at the far end of the parking lot (closest to the soccer field).

If you are coming from the East, take 376 East (Parkway East Inbound) to the Edgewood/Swissvale exit. At the end of the ramp (At a traffic light) make a right onto Braddock Ave. Take Braddock to the first traffic light. Make a left at the light onto Hutchinson Ave. On Hutchinson Ave. go four blocks (At the forth stop sign, you will see a sign saying "Frick Park") make a right and go all the way down that street. The park entrance is at the end of that street, the road to the park goes downhill to the parking lot. Park at the far end of the parking lot (closest to the soccer field).

If a 10:00 am start is too early, speak up now.

So I have off work if anyone wants to do anything let me know when and where. I don't have any ideas on where to go.

well we are going to be at frick park on sunday don't have a time set

[center:ektfmo21]people going to attend
    hazzzy
    razor rc
    Stburr91
    Patella
    cameragurl[/center:ektfmo21]

Re: for all those not goin to battlegrounds

doesnt anyone wanna go out anywhere. we were thinking going to frick if we could get some other people to go with us.

Comment

Great idea...

I am not available this weekend...would have loved to go though...
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

I might be down for a meetup when is that this coming weekend? if so I am out as my Mom is coming to town...

Comment

If it's this upcoming Sunday I may be in. I think I should be around, plus i'm only like 19 mnutes from Frick
          Jake

Comment

I would be interested in running at Frick this weekend.

I may have the Scout body done by then.

Comment

yea it would be this sunday the 20th just posted up for and idea

Comment

what time do you guys say for this???

Comment

What is it that you guys want to do, go to Frick? If that's what we want to do, I'll start a new thread with the start time, and directions.

A little about Frick Park. Most of you have probably seen the pics of Frick, so you know it a scaler heaven. If you only have a 2.2 comp truck that can't get wet, then there is only a few places in Frick to run, but if you are waterproofed, then there is a ton of great places to run at Frick.

If we can get a couple of guys, I'll meet you at Frick park this Sunday.

Let me know.

Comment

Just use this one...I will change the Title...
                    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Re: Scaler Run at Frick Park (Sunday, July 20th)

hazzzy have a scaler to run. i may have a scaler to run (maybe just a roller). but i have a comp truck to run (semi waterproofed).

Comment

That sounds good to me what time we wanna meet. I don't want it to be to early so I can get a lil sleep b/c i will have about a 1 hour and 30 min drive there. I was thinking about 10 or 11? Let me know what everyones plans are. I'll edit the first post with all who is comming or planning to attend.

Comment

Originally posted by hazzzy
                          That sounds good to me what time we wanna meet. I don't want it to be to early so I can get a lil sleep b/c i will have about a 1 hour and 30 min drive there. I was thinking about 10 or 11? Let me know what everyones plans are. I'll edit the first post with all who is comming or planning to attend.
                          A 10:00 am start sounds good to me.

I have red crystals that are sealed up in a waterproof box, so I can't change them.

Bring extra crystals if you have them.

Comment

if i can get my dad to build me a chassis ill be running fm stuff.

Comment

i have yellow on my scaler but im going to bring my super i havent got to test it yet it has red but i can change them to test it ok and i also have blue so ill bring them all

Comment

Working...
                              X