Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Jodi in your thoughts

Guys,
    I just got off the phone with Steve...He was sitting in the airport waiting to fly down to FL. It seems that Jodi was on Vaca with relatives and started getting Heart Attack symptoms (Numbness in the hand, Nausous, etc. The rushed her to the hospital last night. Steve got the call at 1:30 am this morning.

She had tests done and most of them came back good. She had a Heart Catherization this morning and they said that everything was clear.

The are holding her over one more night. Steve is flying down to be with her and then fly back tomorrow.

I will let you know if I hear anything else.

John
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Keep Jodi in your thoughts

Wow, what's happening to our crew. I will add Jodi to all of the praying I have going on. We got to get this stuff all figured out and get back on the camping trail. Let Jodi know that I've had alot with heart issues over the last decade if by any chance I can help with any questions.

Jeff

Comment

To all, Jodi is home and doing well. We flew in last night around 9:00 p.m.(against doctor's wishes). Seems that she had a reaction to her migraine medication which caused a "Heart Spasm". All of the tests came back good. Doctor says she has a strong heart, clear arteries.

Thank you all for your prayers. We will definitely be camping.

Jeff, glad to see you are doing well. Hang in there and keep your spirits up (be strong).

Steve

Comment

good news

Comment

Working...
        X