Rckcrwlr's Aux Hyd Remote Lockout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rckcrwlr's Aux Hyd Remote Lockout

This fall is the first with the 455 having a 3pnt on the rear.

I noticed immediately when I put the blade on the front that I was going to have issue. Locking out the Rockshaft locks out the 3pnt that will be used for my Heavy Hitch Dual Hitch'n Can...

At first I thought, well, I can just lock it out when using the blade but then then remembered that I will have my Femco Cab on and going in and out is not going to be as convenient.

So I headed over to Auxiliary Hydraulics (www.auxhyd.com) and ordered their remote lockout.

Installation was pretty straight forward.

First off, you needed to removed the rear fender. This comprised of 6 bolts, unhooking the seat switch wire and the rear light plugs from the buckets. Then it was just getting someone to help you lift it off.

That exposed the fuel tank that needed to be pivoted to the passenger side...be careful not to break lines or wires.

I opted to just unhook the tank and set it aside...it needed cleaned anyway. (BTW, the less fuel you have in the tank the better...)

This now opens up the area where the hydraulic lines are accessible. Auxiliary Hydraulics does a great job of walking you through this part...

The real key is to make sure your route your hoses away from the driveshaft and firmly tighten the connections. Always use opposing wrenches so not to kink the tube.

I decided to clean it up under there while at it.

Didn't have officially licensed JD Duct Tape so I opted for regular Duct Tape. Ha Ha Ha

Here is a small video of its function.

sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

My 318 needs that setup
    Jeep Head

Comment

Originally posted by old man 52 View Post
      My 318 needs that setup
      http://auxhyd.com/Positive-Rear-Lock...iveLockKit.htm
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment