Meaning of Screen Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaning of Screen Names

I picked up EvilTwin v2 when I was riding my old sport bike. It was a V-Twin, and fairly evil. Suzuki TL1000R:

Greg, Superduty44's name comes from having 44" tires on his superduty:

How about everybody else?

Re: Meaning of Screen Names

Mine's pretty easy...Rockcrawler without vowels
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

rockbound.. self explainatory "headed towards the rocks" homewardbound rockbound

thats a big truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound

thats a big truck!!
        You think he is compensating for something???
        sigpic

Comment

That is a big truck too bad it's a ...........

Anyways my name is pretty self explainatory. Crawln Coles- my last name then crawln

Comment

Pretty straight forward name myself, "crawling through" was derived from "playing through" from my golfing adventures. Oh that truck is awesome but I would hate to have the gas bill on that thing, prob could watch the gas guage drop as you hit the pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by Crawlingthrough
              ...prob could watch the gas guage drop as you hit the pedal.
              You want to talk about MPG...I can get my wife's Avalanche to 1 mpg...

Well it is a 8.1L (496 Big Block)

Gotta love it...
              sigpic

Comment

Err I run a wheely King, and converted it to a crawler... Hence the name Crawler King...

Comment

4stAir = forced air
                  i got that one cause i am turbo nut... started with an unhealthy addiction to mitsu starions

Comment

STEve SULkowski 4/11

First 3 letters of my first(STE) and last name(SUL) and my birthday(411), or maybe cause I'm just full of useless information LOL.

Comment

My username is just a few letters from my first and last name, and the 91 is for the year I graduated from high school.

That truck isn't a superduty, it's a 2006 Earth Destroyer. Not only does it destroy the earth by crushing everything in it's path, but also with it's 5 mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by Stburr91
                        My username is just a few letters from my first and last name, and the 91 is for the year I graduated from high school.

That truck isn't a superduty, it's a 2006 Earth Destroyer. Not only does it destroy the earth by crushing everything in it's path, but also with it's 5 mpg.

You really think that the Scout that you scaler is based on was any better? I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that the Superduty does better on the mileage than any old Scout out there

I know my '66 had the more effiecent small block chevy v8 in it over the IH slant 4 or a IH v8, and I added a TBI EFI system to it, and even with the right gearing I got 10mpg give nothing take 1 or 2 mpg
                        end

I will add some pics to illustrate how I got my name when I get home and can access photobucket.

Let's just say I can destroy an anvil with a glass hammer

As far as I know, I was the first to destroy a revo shaft on a crawler. I AM the reason for the repair penalties in the rules, as the TXT ate Traxxas rod ends like a fat kid with bonbons. The list goes on and on....but needles to say I am hard on parts and that will leave you with a busted crawler

Comment

He has a few other things going on that are killing his gas mileage. I'm trying my best to figure it out. He had headers put on along with a full exhaust system. I'm trying to figure out if he needs an EGR as well as a downstream O2 sensor...both are missing, and I was under the impression that all OBD2 vehicles had an upstream as well as downstream (before & after the cat) O2 sensors.

BTW, we might now have to call him Superduty38's, because we took 4" of lift off, and put 38's on instead of the 44's. It's still a very big truck, but at least somewhat more street friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
                            Originally posted by Stburr91

You really think that the Scout that you scaler is based on was any better? I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that the Superduty does better on the mileage than any old Scout out there

I know my '66 had the more effiecent small block chevy v8 in it over the IH slant 4 or a IH v8, and I added a TBI EFI system to it, and even with the right gearing I got 10mpg give nothing take 1 or 2 mpg
                            end
                            I was joking around, it's all just for grins.

Comment

Mine's pretty self explanatory

patella = kneecap

What does that have to do with anything--absolutely nothing except that I'm an Anatomist by trade and about 7 years ago I chose the screenname patella for AIM.

Comment

Working...
                              X