Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steeler's front office, what a bunch of boobs....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steeler's front office, what a bunch of boobs....

ok, so less than a week into training camp, and i have to really, really, REALLY rant about something the front office did during the off season...

THEY LET THE BEST OFFENSIVE LINE MAN (Faneca) IN THE NFL GO!!!!

and why??

so they could keep 6 year vet, and VERY injury prone Troy Polamalu.

so it's less than a week into training camp and he's on the PUP list...

yeah, he was really worth the money.....

it's just a shame that they made this decision, cause with the addition of Justin Hartwig from the Carolina Panters at center, and bumping Sean Mahan over to guard (yeah, he REALLLLLLLY sucked at center last season, but he is a natural guard after all....) if they would of retained Faneca, they would be back to having a solid middle O-line foundation to utilize their decent arsenal of RB's....

oh well, that's just my $.02....

Re: Steeler's front office, what a bunch of boobs....

and mayhan is still practicing with the 1st team center. wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
      and mayhan is still practicing with the 1st team center. wtf!
      yup. sounds like i am not the only one that noticed how much he was on his *** last season....

Comment

he is horrible! he got pushed into the backfield on EVERY play! he is useless!!

Comment

Yeah I wish we would've picked up a decent O lineman in the offseason

And Faneca....,,he wanted out. He didn't want to play last season. Remember his rant last preseason. They would've had to almost double his salary to keep him!

Comment

as long as mayhan doesn't play i think the line will be solid!

defense is going to be top notch as usual, woodley and harrsion will cause all sorts of havoc on the running and passing game! The secondary should be solid as well i think that anthony smith is going to have a big year! he is the real deal no matter what happened last year against the pats! he is a solid safety. we just need troy to stay healthy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawln Coles
              Yeah I wish we would've picked up a decent O lineman in the offseason

And Faneca....,,he wanted out. He didn't want to play last season. Remember his rant last preseason. They would've had to almost double his salary to keep him!
              they DID pick up a decent O-lineman in the off season in hartwig. even though news reports say they have mahan running first string center, the job is still hartwig's to loose...

also i have heard that Essex is seriously stepping up to the plate this camp for one of the guard spots.......

and i know and was heartbroken by faneca's comments last season... it's just a shame. i still personally think they shouldn't of resigned palamalu though, and saved themselves a nice chunk on the salary cap so they could of picked up one or 2 more decent o-line F.A.'s...

Comment

troy is too good not to sign, even at 75 percent he is one of the top 5 safties in the league.

Comment

They needed the $40 Million to add to Ben's paycheck!
                  Here we go Steelers, Here we Go!
                  Anyway, now we have Leftwich.

Comment

Working...
                  X