Clear All

• Do you camp???

Let me know if you camp...

Working on something special...

Please vote on the poll...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Do you camp???

I don't know if my vote will do you any good or not, I'm not one of the comp regulars, but... I voted, No...unless it involves a Hotel Room, but I would be willing to go camping with some hot chicks.

Comment

I have a tent that's great for warm weather, but it's vented far too well for when it gets cold. It's like 11x17, so a few people could stay in it without the need to be intimate.

Comment

i have my 10x10 ez up tent plus a 10x10 or 12x12 text if needed i alos have a lil 2 man tent but that was when i was about 10 so i think it would only be a one man tent now

remember im an eagle scout

Comment

I haven't been in a while, but wouldn't mind going agian.

Comment

Typically the extent of my camping as an adult has been at scooter rallies, (im agine a biker rally but with lots of vintage Vespas and Lambrettas) aND involved copious amounts of beer, negating the use of an air mattress or somthing, which I invariably regret the next morning when I wake up with a pinecone under my back.....

Comment

yeah, i haven't been camping in a while. i have a pop up camper trailer, but it is out of registration, and i am try to sell it.

besides, this may be an ok excuse for me to pick up one of those tents that go into a truck bed....

Comment

Originally posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER
                yeah, i haven't been camping in a while. i have a pop up camper trailer, but it is out of registration, and i am try to sell it.

besides, this may be an ok excuse for me to pick up one of those tents that go into a truck bed....
                Give me some info on that pop-up. My wife's cousin is shopping for one. I'll pass the info along.

Comment

I like kamping, but resently we no-longer have a tent or gear for it. The wifey hasn't been kamping sinse she was a kid. Im firgureing John is planning a kamped GTG there in PA, sadly we most likely will not be able to join, as the drive would be too far atm. BUT gl and happy foredging to the rest of ya

Comment

i have a camper and a couple tents, so if someone needs a tent i can lone you one!

Comment

Let's just not get into details here as I am still inside the statue of limitations but I "got rid" of my tent a few years ago.

Out west all you need is a bedroll and a sleeping bag. None of this sissy tent stuff. But then again, in the dessert we were the only living things too lol.

Comment

Ya those sissy tents...who needs them...
                        sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
                          Ya those sissy tents...who needs them...

Yeah, well after camping in Alabama a few years ago I can see how ya'll out here east of the Mississippi need them.

Paratrooper spiders, daddy long legs every where, and every other form of creepy crawly means I need a tent.

Out west we were never bothered by bugs, especially out in the dessert of Utah.

Comment

Working...
                          X