3yr old Son's FIRST RC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3yr old Son's FIRST RC

On her way home from her family reunion, the wifey pikked up a not so old Radio Shack PT Cruiser 4x4 at a yard sale for 4$ for the son to learn on (if it didnt run, at least it had a "still n good shape" hardshell body that kould used in the future.. Anywho.. we grabbed an el'cheapo Nicad to drop in it to see if it worked.. and ya know what.. NOW we've kreated monster.. my lil 3yr old boy just LOVES to play with it, still tryin to get him to turn though lol.. finally got him to be able to variate the throttle.. (no more WOT into the bookshelf.. hehe).. will post piks soon as i find the kamera... lol

Re: 3yr old Son's FIRST RC

HA HA...another addict...

Next you will be doing something stupid like cutting an 18th scale track in your back yard...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

lol, dont think the appartment manager or building owner would kare for that too well.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by shadowtech
        lol, dont think the appartment manager or building owner would kare for that too well.. lol
        MzRckcrwlr didn't mind the "Rock Garden" but I still can't convince her that this is a ChinChee Path...

sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

lol.. maybe the "speed bumps" are throwin it off...

Comment

Working...
          X