Google Earth Street View - House on Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Earth Street View - House on Fire

Not sure if this has been posted up yet. This is cool.

Go to Google Maps, and search for "Eagle Point Drive, Ark".
    Then click on street view.

Check out the house on fire. Move down Eagle point drive and turn the view and you can see the house on fire. Or look the other way and you can see all the neighbors standing around watching it burn. Check out how long the fire hose is. It goes all the way down Butterfly Drive to Turtle Creek Dr. When you move down Butterfly Drive you can get a view of the fire trucks too.
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Google Earth Street View - House on Fire

wow, can you say POOOOORLY laid out housing plan???

i can't BELEIVE the developers got away with not having to put another hydrant in half way up Butterfly Dr. with that long of a hose run, i would be completely willing to bet that the FD was reallllly pushing that hydrants limits.

actually, upon exploring that map a bit more, i think the FD's plan of attack wasn't properly thought out.

if the intial attacking engine would of went up Turtle Dr a bit more, and made a left turn onto the first Antler Way Dr. there was a hydrant at the corner of Eagle Point and Antler Way that was muuuch closer than the hydrant they hit.

but, that's just my $0.02 i've only been a volunteer FF for 15+ years....

Comment

thats ridiculous!!

Comment

Hey SCC do you volunteer at the Muse Fire station?
        Oner of my classmates volunteers there...

Comment

poory laid out??? k'mon.. its ARKANSAS.. the only thing NOT poorly laid is family members...

Comment

Working...
          X