New Arrival :D 8/25/08 (7 lbs 9 oz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Arrival :D 8/25/08 (7 lbs 9 oz)

Will have piks later after getting everything done, and home from hospital.. BUT

THIS MORNING (8/25/08) @ 10:39 A.M. THE newest addition to my family kame out.. 7 lbs 9 oz baby BOY wooHOO!!!

NOW, i just need to figure out how to mount the motor and elektroniks....

Re: New Arrival 8/25/08 (7 lbs 9 oz)

Sweet!!! CONGRATS!!

:woot :

man on man coverage now!!

ours i s about to pop toocouple more weeks!

Comment

Congrats man...
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

where are the pics???

Comment

UPDATE!!!

WE ARE FINALLY HOME FROM HOSPITAL!! Pediatrisian at hospital wanted to keep him over 1 more night to see his weight. but piks to follow.

Baby's name is Mayven S. Myles Morris
            klik for bigger pik

Comment

Awesome family...

I always love that pose of the new mom saying..."don't take my picture"
              sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

haha, and ty as well..

yep, thats all four of us Me, Becca (wife ), Eban Ra Adonis (3yr old son), and newly arrived baby Mayven S. Myles.. hehe + my mom (old lady take'n piks lol)

Aww MAN does this lil one have some huge hands lol.. he got daddy's big hands and mommy's long, thin fingers..

Comment

UPDATE on my new baby boy:

He has a very mild case Treecher Collins Syndrome. He's significantly deaf in both ears (1 side he kan't hear below 50 DB, and other side nothing under 70 DB) ear canals are near non existant, he has a Cleft Soft Pallet (rear part of roof of mouth is split in 2 extending to the Uvula), slightly down sloped eyes, Cauliflower Ears (ear is bunched up like a cauliflower), and ears are slightly out of alignment from where they should be.

Due to the Cleft Pallet, he has to eat with a specialized nipple that ain't cheap $12-16 for JUST the nipple. And the deaf part.. he has to have a special hearing aid called a BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid) that vibrates the skull near the ear so the Inner ear kan pick it up and give him hearing...

Other than that... he's a healthy lil guy

We are learning Sign Language so we can teach him and communicate with him as early as possible. The good thing is that since we've found everything so early, he shouldn't have much of a delay with cognitive or language/communication

Comment

o man, i'm sorry to hear! i hope everything works out, keep positive!

we taught or 3 year old hayden sign language well before he could say anything, he was signing, drink, food, more, love you, up, down, open, close, please and thank you.

it was amazing how fast he learned a sign, usually only took 1 day of us showing him and he got it. it was pretty cool!

he would actually sign partial sentences like more drink please.

Comment

yeh, good thing is the leader of the med team we kurrently work with knows some really good people at UPMC, and as soon as we giver the go0ahead on the move she's gonna get the ball rollin in PA for his treatment there

Comment

Working...
                      X