How do you convert iTunes Music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you convert iTunes Music?

OK, I consider myself somewhat of a techy...but this is ridiculous. I have gone online and did what they said with converting it to another format but it still does not work.

Does anyone have a full proof way to do it? I have one daughter with and iPod and another and wife with Cell Phone MP3 players and they want to upload the music to their phones.

Please help a DAD!!!!
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: How do you convert iTunes Music?

It depends on what service they have.
    I have Verizon, and my phone is a Cell Phone mp3 and you have to buy a disc and wire that goes from the computer and hooks into your phone.
    Im not sure of the cost, but I dont think it is THAT expensive. You can basically take any music on the computer and put it on your phone with this disk.
    As for other services, Im not sure.
    Hope that helped..

-Sean

Comment

They have VZW and have the wire and disc. My problem is that the downloaded music from iTunes is protected. It will not play on their phones. I have to unlock them to get them to work.

How do I unlock them...
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

have you tried:
        Code:
        Noteburner, tunepat, tune4win, myfairtunes, or SoundTaxi ?
         Noteburner uses a virtual burner and converts pretty quickly.  Otherwise youd need to use Itunes to burn a music CD (in CD format of-course), then rerip the songs into unpretected mp3, mp4 format.  Itunes AAC files are a pain, its a type of DRM and I will NOT (knowingly) put any type of DRM on my machine :D

just FYI if ya didn't know, DRM = digital rights management, and SOME kan and will really mess with your system. Sony got hit back hard for their DRM on CD's, their DRM was essentialy a rootkit virus type code that you kouldn't get rid of, and krashed a lot of peoples machines, thats was a few yrs back. Now EA (Electronic Arts) Games is getting hit with lawsuits over their DRM used on the new Sims 2 expansion, and Spore.

Put into code to help block against search-engine filtering, as this is not the kind of traffic you want driven to this forum :)

Comment

Working...
        X