X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooo Hoooo!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

The first post!!

Its great weather out today, might head out to South Park for a little action on the trails.

Re: Wooo Hoooo!!!

Congrats...You won the free year membership...

The key was to sign the guest book.

John

Comment

Originally posted by admin
      Congrats...You won the free year membership...

The key was to sign the guest book.

John
      COOL DEAL!!!

Good riddle. But not good enough...

Thanks,

sg

Comment

You and Mascman are the only one's that got it so far..

Comment

I wasn't quick enough!!

I was getting too involved in all the scaler builds trying to get ideas for my Bronc and didn't really check my mail untill now!

I'm undecided:

I've got the materials to do a 4-link, which would free up the money to do buy Mud-slingers which I like sooo much.

-OR-

I've got a used set of G-hawgs that I got on trade which would allow me to buy the leafs and do a coil/leaf set up for more scale.

Comment

Just like to say hi and i'm a total newb to crawling Matt @ raceway hobbies is helping me i will blame him for all the trouble i get into with my GF looking forward to getting on the rocks with everyone my work schedule is pretty crazy so it may not be as often as i like plus i have a 5yr old who comes first but when i get the chance i will be out there

Comment

Originally posted by 68charger
              Just like to say hi and i'm a total newb to crawling Matt @ raceway hobbies is helping me i will blame him for all the trouble i get into with my GF looking forward to getting on the rocks with everyone my work schedule is pretty crazy so it may not be as often as i like plus i have a 5yr old who comes first but when i get the chance i will be out there
              Great to hear...make sure that you bring you 5 yr old with you...this is a family oriented sport...Oh and bring the GF

She may get hooked.

Check out the post on memberships and info at the top of the forum page...Hope to see ya soon.

viewforum.php?f=39

John

By the way...is that your Charger???? Nice...
              sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey Mascman, I got a set of 2.2 mud slinger that I am not doing anything with....

Comment

yea its mine and my dads we have had the car since i was a senior in high school have been racing since 91 if you ever get the chance you have to come out to Pittsburgh Raceway Park (old keystone) Its a totally different place now http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlvJHT_JgTc heres a pass i made last nov

Comment

yea its mine and my dads we have had the car since i was a senior in high school have been racing since 91 if you ever get the chance you have to come out to Pittsburgh Raceway Park (old keystone) Its a totally different place now http://youtube.com/watch?v=TlvJHT_JgTc heres a pass i made last nov

Bob George Racing...

Do you know John Raffaele or the Martik Bros????
                    sigpic

Comment

yea i know John, and Donny real well we all work and race for Bob how do you know them?

Comment

nice charger. my dad used to drag at keystone with bill hall. H and S racing. i love old dodges.(hehe) nice to see that we got newbies in the club.

Comment

yea i know John, and Donny real well we all work and race for Bob how do you know them?
                          John used to own the local hobby shop that got me into this mess...

I deal with Martik for work...

John doesn't race anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X