Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my new RV...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally got my new RV...

    Here is our new comp rig...the whole club will travel in it...think we could rough it???

















    And a place to store my rigs...





    sigpic

    Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

  • #2
    Re: Finally got my new RV...

    Mind if we borrow that next weekend when we go to ECC? Promise we wont have too big of a party in there too often down there

    Show them boys how we roll up here

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Finally got my new RV...

      You need to have it painted bright green with a big WPAC splashed along the sides with sponsor info on the back....
      Maybe also have mulit media capabilities on the side so that we can explain that we arent just playing with toys.....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Finally got my new RV...

        nice, we got anyone in the club with a CDL license to "leagally" drive that thing? (i am assuming something THAT big has to have air brakes....)

        my CDL lapsed...

        and what is the deal with the see thru shower glass??

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Finally got my new RV...



          holly crap!! you gotta be kidding?

          your pics make that thing look huge, even though you are showing 2 different living rooms and 2 different bedrooms!!

          bet it gets about 5 miles to the gallon!!

          it is PIMP though WOW

          Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
          Mind if we borrow that next weekend when we go to ECC? Promise we wont have too big of a party in there too often down there

          Show them boys how we roll up here
          yeah dad i have a class A cdl i can handle that rig! busted your paying for the gas!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Finally got my new RV...

            Originally posted by rockbound


            holly crap!! you gotta be kidding?

            your pics make that thing look huge, even though you are showing 2 different living rooms and 2 different bedrooms!!

            bet it gets about 5 miles to the gallon!!

            it is PIMP though WOW

            Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
            Mind if we borrow that next weekend when we go to ECC? Promise we wont have too big of a party in there too often down there

            Show them boys how we roll up here
            yeah dad i have a class A cdl i can handle that rig! busted your paying for the gas!!
            No sorry won't pay for gas! But I will help out with the diesel for that big pig

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Finally got my new RV...

              I used to get razzed with the BigBlock from all my camping buddies that pull their trailers with Diesels.

              Now, I the same MPG as them and they are paying $1.20 more than me...

              At that rate, their angle that the savings over time will pay for the initial upgrade is going out the exhaust...
              sigpic

              Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Finally got my new RV...

                Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
                I used to get razzed with the BigBlock from all my camping buddies that pull their trailers with Diesels.

                Now, I the same MPG as them and they are paying $1.20 more than me...

                At that rate, their angle that the savings over time will pay for the initial upgrade is going out the exhaust...

                Yep, that went out the window. Worst part is, diesel is just a waste product of refining for gasoline

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Finally got my new RV...

                  i just thought about it, where's the door to get in at???

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Finally got my new RV...

                    Originally posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER
                    i just thought about it, where's the door to get in at???

                    Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
                    That little black oval between the front marker lights would be the door handle. Then you walk up stairs

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Finally got my new RV...

                      huh, well, i hope the passenger seat moves out of the way. i would of figured there to be a seperate door....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Finally got my new RV...

                        wait wait wait, go back... did you SERIOUSLY buy this thing?? OMG its amazing!! its nicer than my house!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Finally got my new RV...

                          Originally posted by rockbound
                          wait wait wait, go back... did you SERIOUSLY buy this thing?? OMG its amazing!! its nicer than my house!!
                          yeah, i was thinking the same thing, this thing is almost as big as my house's first floor, too!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Finally got my new RV...

                            Now, come on...how could I afford something like this when all my freaking paychecks go to this hobby???

                            sigpic

                            Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Finally got my new RV...

                              lol dude i thought you were serious for a min!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X