Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a place to live.

Hey...I'm looking for a place to live..

(2+ bedroom, 1+ bathroom, washer/dryer hook ups at the least, driveway and or garage, want to get my car off the road and be able to wash it myself at home, little bit of a yard would be nice as well.)

Looking to move immediately.

That is the readers digest version...sorry Mirage for the error. It looks like I hit edit instead of quote...

Re: Need a place to live.

Here you go...

[attachment=0:1bzicvr6]house.JPG[/attachment:1bzicvr6]
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

LOL.... Now I just need one that is for rent, and the contact information.

Comment

i might have a place for ya, we have been having trouble with one of our tennants and would like to boot them, but we have found ourselves under some financial distress and can't boot them unless we have someone interessted. 2 bedroom, 1 and a half brand new baths, acre of land, new tile floor in kitchen, new finished basement, full floored attic with regular door and steps up to it.

If interessted i can post up some pics

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
          i might have a place for ya, we have been having trouble with one of our tennants and would like to boot them, but we have found ourselves under some financial distress and can't boot them unless we have someone interessted. 2 bedroom, 1 and a half brand new baths, acre of land, new tile floor in kitchen, new finished basement, full floored attic with regular door and steps up to it.

If interessted i can post up some pics

Im most definately interested.

Would you be able to give me the address as well so I can figure out the distance between it and work?

Also, how soon are you thinking of having them removed? I would like to move in ~2 weeks.

Thanks.

Comment

yikes 2 weeks is really soon, um i have to discuss with the wife.
            We still need to wait till they catch up with 2 months rent. when there income tax check comes they are supposed to pay. its in monroeville 15146, 217 center street.

we would like to evict them after they pay, unfourtunitly i don't know when that is. we cant afford not to have them caught up before we make them leave.

are you looking to do rent, for sale, or rent to own?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
              yikes 2 weeks is really soon, um i have to discuss with the wife.
              We still need to wait till they catch up with 2 months rent. when there income tax check comes they are supposed to pay. its in monroeville 15146, 217 center street.

we would like to evict them after they pay, unfourtunitly i don't know when that is. we cant afford not to have them caught up before we make them leave.

are you looking to do rent, for sale, or rent to own?
              Right now, Im looking to rent. At least until my fiance moves in and we learn the area better. Then we will be in the market to buy.

Dont suppose you could show me an aerial image of it?

Your right, 2 weeks in soon, everything is happening so darn fast. I can wait until june first or shortly there after, my new company will pay for a hotel for a week while im looking.

Comment

Taking a stab at it...

[attachment=0:2madvk8h]untitled.JPG[/attachment:2madvk8h]
                sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Not bad, looks like you can park right off the road there.

Hose hook up on the side of the house?

Comment

your the man dad!

ok, as soon as they pay us we can have them out in 8 days! it would be the greatest day ever if they hand us a check and we tell them to leave!! they are that bad!!

here are some pics.

downstairs work room, only room unfinished

downstairs main 2 rooms

down stairs pantry

downstairs hallway and laundry room

in laundry room down hallway and downstairs half bath

Living room and breakfast nook

more living room

kitchen

main bath

master bedroom

2nd bedroom

back porch and yard

front house and yard

all the paint upstairs in the rooms are different now, the tenants had a rent to own contract, so they were allowed to make changes to the house as they wished, but now they are backing out. i don't really want to get all into it, just want them out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage
                      Not bad, looks like you can park right off the road there.

Hose hook up on the side of the house?
                      yes hose hook up under the kitchen window on the side of the hose by the walkway and driveway.

i will pm you for a phone number, you can talk with my wife she does all the contract and legal stuff.

Comment

Nice, Im definately interested.

Not a bad drive to work from there either.

Guess we will have to see how the timing works with them paying up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage
                          Man,
                          I have the best place for you...but not sure if it is going to be available.

It is in Munhull and it has over an acre of property with a long driveway that goes around the back. The yard backs up to church property that they are not developing...very private.

It is a story and a half with a finished office and guest bed up stairs and a Kitchen, dining room, Living room and Master bedroom on the first.

Huge basement.

The reason I say not sure is that it is my mother-in-laws and she was just telling me that the renters are getting longer and longer at paying the rent.

Let me find out if I can if it will be available.

John

Someone edited my first post? or its just not displaying properly on my computer....

Anyway... sounds interesting.

Comment

no i was wondering what was going on with that first post too, it must have been edited.

Comment

where are you going to be working?

Comment

Working...
                              X