Survivor tonite....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor tonite....

ok, i don't know if anyone here watches survivor, but if you do, does what erik did tonite officially make him the dumbest player in survivor history???

Re: Survivor tonite....

Originally posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER
    ok, i don't know if anyone here watches survivor, but if you do, does what erik did tonite officially make him the dumbest player in survivor history???
    No...they are his heros...and the are all beautiful women...

Stop thinking with your .... and get back to reality.

I could not believe they were playing with his head at council and he fell for it.
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

yeah, but there was only 2 of the 4 women left i would think about with THAT head....

Comment

Amanda and Parvati...
        sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
          Amanda and Parvati...

yummy....

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
            Amanda and Parvati...

I wouldn't mind spending time on an island with those two.

Comment

now would you beleive THAT is a professional female boxer???

Comment

wow i just watched it on demand, i am a little behind, holy crap i cant believe what i just saw!! he truly is the dumbest surviver EVER!!! come on. i would rather make it to the end and loose than give up my immunity. what was he thinking?? beautiful women or not he is DUMB!!!

i love surviver, this has been the best episode to date!!

Comment

yeah, he completely beat what james did last season by a mile!!!!

so anyone got any thoughts on who's gonna win on the finale sunday?

Comment

its going to be a good one! i am guessing amanda, i just think she will pull the most votes or cheri, she is the dark horse i could easily see her winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
                      its going to be a good one! i am guessing amanda, i just think she will pull the most votes or cheri, she is the dark horse i could easily see her winning.
                      I agree with this, but I could see the chicks turning on Amanda.

I don't want to see Cheri win, she played a good game, but she rode the coattails of the other players to her to where she is now. I think Parvati has done the most, and probably deserves to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Stburr91
                        Originally posted by Rockbound
                        I agree with this, but I could see the chicks turning on Amanda.

I don't want to see Cheri win, she played a good game, but she rode the coattails of the other players to her to where she is now. I think Parvati has done the most, and probably deserves to win.
                        i totally disagree, cheri has done a lot. it was always her idea to blindside everyone. parverti always took the blame/credit but cheri was the mastermind.

Comment

Working...
                        X