Harvey Korman RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvey Korman RIP

For those that remember the times watching them on B/W TV...he will be greatly missed.

With the death of Dick Martin and Harvey Korman in one week, heaven gained to great comedians...

Dentist Skit

Blazing Saddles

Have to show this one...
    Tim Conway Elephant Story
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Harvey Korman RIP

They used to have B/W TV?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by DRCMAN
      yeah, and i hear they used to have big bulky vaccum tubes in them, and the picture was made with a big cathode ray tube, too!!!!

plus, i heard you had to tune them with a set of antenneas on top of them, too!!! and there were only like 4 channels!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER
        yeah, and i hear they used to have big bulky vaccum tubes in them, and the picture was made with a big cathode ray tube, too!!!!

plus, i heard you had to tune them with a set of antenneas on top of them, too!!! and there were only like 4 channels!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I showed my kids LP's .......... They said wow how big was the cd player

OFF

Comment

Originally posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when I showed my kids LP's .......... They said wow how big was the cd player

OFF
          i still got a lot of great stuff on vynil(sp?)!!!! in fact some if it is the only way to listen to it!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X