No announcement yet.

Rip Rap rock for course at my house???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Rap rock for course at my house???

Superduty44's & I were talking about getting some rock to put near my house for a rock course. With the price of it, we're looking at getting between 5 & 7 ton of Rip Rap rock delivered to my house & dumped of the hill the end of my driveway.

Any body have any thoughts on using Rip Rap for crawling?

Re: Rip Rap rock for course at my house???

what is rip rap rock?

Comment

Re: Rip Rap rock for course at my house???

Originally posted by EvilTwin v2
      Superduty44's & I were talking about getting some rock to put near my house for a rock course. With the price of it, we're looking at getting between 5 & 7 ton of Rip Rap rock delivered to my house & dumped of the hill the end of my driveway.

i think it would be fine. i have crawled on it before and some spots are slick and some spots are alright. when its wet it is near impossible to get up.

Originally posted by Rockbound
      what is rip rap rock?
      its the rock you would see on the side of a lake or something like that. they protect the banks from erosion.

Comment

Working...
      X