Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost an end to a Superduty44s & my competition season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost an end to a Superduty44s & my competition season!

Some time through the night last night, my Suburban and my wife's car were broken into. The stole her XM radio & cell phone charger from her car. From my vehicle they took our EZ up canopy, our tool box with a set of MOAB XL's on Axial 40 series wheels & a set of 2.2 M2 moabs on stock Axials, along with my AX10, Superduty's AX10, and Superduty's Clod.

The good news is that I walked around the property looking for signs of anything they might have dropped to find a direction that they were heading, and low & behold, just into the woods at the upper end of the property, I found a pile that included everything but the XM Radio. My guess is that they either got scared & ditched it all or tried to hide it out of site with the plan of coming back tonight to carry it all out.

I'm just glad I got it back, but I'd pay good money for 15 minutes alone with the 2 or 3 of 'em... with no witnesses.

Re: Almost an end to a Superduty44s & my competition season!

wow man you really lucked out on that!!

sorry to hear about it, but glad you got most of your stuff back!

keep a look out to see if they come back tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
      wow man you really lucked out on that!!

sorry to hear about it, but glad you got most of your stuff back!

keep a look out to see if they come back tonight!!
      I'm thinking hard about camping outside, in the woods near where I found the stuff, but I'm almost afraid what I'd do if I caught the little scum bags.

The police are supposed to stop back in the morning & check out where I found stuff & see where they thinking the crooks might have gone. It'd be great I I had the thieves tied to a tree when the cops got here in the morning!

Comment

glad to hear that you got almost everything back my guess that they got scared and decided that they couldn't get money out of them (for there item's of choice) little did they know all those rc are worth more then 10 xm radio's

glad you found them though

and just for poeple who don't know what item's of choice are pm me and ill clue you in

Comment

Working...
        X