Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club Inc. makes history!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club Inc. makes history!!!

As of Saturday the 21st of June, 2008 Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club Inc. became the first 4x4 club in the world to ever become a charter organization to the Boy Scouts of America. We will be sponsoring our very own Venturing Crew to help mold the minds of our future generation of leaders ages 14-20, this is a co-ed. Program. We will be teaching them everything from wilderness survival, proper trail etiquette, search and rescue, as well as many other important things for day to day survival. This is a major step for responsible organized wheelers. We all try to portray a positive image towards what we love to do, its nice to help make the public aware that all wheelers do not just go out to tear up the land or beat up their rigs. There are still those few that just don’t care about anyone or anything that make a bad name for all of us.

http://bigrubbers4x4.org/forum/showthread.php?t=396

(i did not write this.)

As of today this is now official. We are looking for Boys AND Girls age 14-20 to join.

Re: Big Rubbers Custom 4x4 Club Inc. makes history!!!

Great News!!!

Congrats...I am all for getting the kids out of the house...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

the meetings are in johnstown pa.

Comment

very nice!!

Comment

That is really cool! The last time I went scale truck running with Lewis and Busted up at mcconnles mills, some guy thought it odd that we were running rc's there, I commented back, "well You really cant go 4 wheeling to many places so why not go rc wheeling"
          Hopefully the orginization that you are in will also help keep open and broaden areas that are 4wd freindly!
          Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by crawler_king
            That is really cool! The last time I went scale truck running with Lewis and Busted up at mcconnles mills, some guy thought it odd that we were running rc's there, I commented back, "well You really cant go 4 wheeling to many places so why not go rc wheeling"
            Hopefully the orginization that you are in will also help keep open and broaden areas that are 4wd freindly!
            Good luck!
            they have about 1700 acres donated the them to get an off road park opened.

Comment

Where out by Altoona? I thought there was an ORV park out that way or was there one that closed?
              That is so awsome!
              Maybe if I get the red jeep rolling in a decent manner I can go out on some nice easy trails with you guys.

Comment

its around there. go on to http://www.bigrubbers4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                X