theiving bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theiving bastards

Woke up this morning and my car was missing. It was there at 11:00 last night and gone at 8:30. It's a white 90 Plymouth Acclaim 4 door, with a black grille and white wheel covers. The rear window has Pittsburgh Off Road and WPAC stickers on it.

Car was stolen in Everson PA

Re: theiving bastards

Sorry to hear...hope it all works out.
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

But unfortunately having been in your shoes before, best to just file the report and move on. Highly unlikely they will find it, much less find it in running condition...hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is how it goes.

Comment

Oh i know all this already luckly i have the jeep to run for the time being

Comment

We checked all the usual places, Creek Hills, Boy Scout Camp road, ect., didn't see anything. Not too many chop shops looking for an 18yo car. Hopefully they'll find it like they did one of my friends Jeep, out of gas along side of the road somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by stesul411
            We checked all the usual places, Creek Hills, Boy Scout Camp road, ect., didn't see anything. Not too many chop shops looking for an 18yo car. Hopefully they'll find it like they did one of my friends Jeep, out of gas along side of the road somewhere.

That is the thing, you just never know. A good friend had a 67 chevy truck stolen in 96, box stock other than a quicky paint job. My 66 scout was stolen in 2004, age really isn't that important to the theives... just that it is what they are looking for.

I hope for you guys it was just some punk kids out on a joy ride....

Comment

That's crazy! I Can't believe it.

Hope it all works out for ya.

Comment

Dude, I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled. If its kids, someone will tell someone something, then....BAM!

Comment

Good luck with the finding of it...
                  thank goodness we dont live close to mexico or thats where it would be, not being a "desirable" car it will most likely turn up... probably a bunch of jagoffs joyriding.

Comment

that sucks!!!

Comment

theiving bastards update

Well today I got in the mail my owners card it was found in the Davies Ford car lot next to the M&D bar in charleroi on thursday or friday. I Don't know of anyone in the club that lives down in that area but if you happen to see it call 911 or let me know I was down there tonight for 2 hours looking around but no luck.

thanks Stevie

Comment

[center:c5h3q5k5]CAR HAS BEEN FOUND AND RECOVERED[/center:c5h3q5k5]

The car was found and in one peice most of my stuff was stolen (cd player, all me cd's, amp, sub, basketball and, other odds and ends).

Just glad to to have got it back though. The only thing it needs is breaks. Damn F****G bastards ran my car hard almost put 1000 miles on it in 2 weeks. I did get though around $100 - $200 of copper pipe in my trunk so that will pay for all the repairs.

Comment

holy crap! where did it turn up, and did they get the bastards that took it???

Comment

donora pa and not yet. were waiting for them to show up to get a good look at them. the car is sitting outside at the garage. if they try to get the copper they have a nice present in the trunk for them.

Comment

Originally posted by razor rc
                              if they try to get the copper they have a nice present in the trunk for them.

hehe, 1st thought that popped when reading that was... HUNGRY BADGER!

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X