Yet another cool spot at Frick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another cool spot at Frick

I hit another good spot at Frick today. This spot is where 9 Mile Run starts.

Warning gratuitous scaler pics ahead.

Here's a couple of pics from a trail run I did last week.

I put together a little video. It's hard to shoot video alone, and I need a camera that takes better video, so the vid is no great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzFpPl64-7k

The more I look in Frick, the more spots I find. I can't wait to see what I can find next. I know there are no shortage of trails, so I guess I'll be doing some more trail runs.

Anyway, I had fun, and I hope you guys enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy taking them.

Re: Yet another cool spot at Frick

dude nice!! we gotta get back out there!!

took some balls to drive on that who wall!! you would have needed scuba gear to retrieve your truck!!!

Comment

Hell I was thinking man that would be a cool skate spot.. that and if you got to hot playing trucks you could go for a dip! LOL
      I wanna head back out there somtime soon, was alot of fun! and now that my scale truck is alot less HOTheaded I think I could run for quite a long time!

Comment

any time. looks good. liking the pics

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound
          dude nice!! we gotta get back out there!!

took some balls to drive on that who wall!! you would have needed scuba gear to retrieve your truck!!!
          It wasn't to risky, I got good bit on that cement, even with wet tires. You're right about needing scuba gear to retrieve it if it did go in.

I'm always up for a scaler run at Frick. Let's set a date.

Frick Park is about 600 acres, I think I found all of the best spots, but I'm sure there's a few more to find. I haven't run on many of the trails there, so I plan on hitting some of them in the coming weeks. I was actually thinking of building a cheap trail truck just because there's some many trails in Frick. I was looking at the Tamiya Hummvee for a cheap beater trail rig, that is, unless I can find a decent Umimog.

Comment

Ah man, I wish I was here to join ya. That spot looks awesome. I re did the WK so it looks a bit more scale now (or as scale as the WK can get.). Let me know if you're up for a run sometime this week.

Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Patella
              Ah man, I wish I was here to join ya. That spot looks awesome. I re did the WK so it looks a bit more scale now (or as scale as the WK can get.). Let me know if you're up for a run sometime this week.

Jake
              This spot is fun, but I'm not sure you can run down there without getting your shoes wet. There's not many dry places to stand down there. I think it's worth get your shoes wet, but you saw me last time we were at Frick, I don't mind soggy boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Stburr91
                Originally posted by Patella

Jake
                This spot is fun, but I'm not sure you can run down there without getting your shoes wet. There's not many dry places to stand down there. I think it's worth get your shoes wet, but you saw me last time we were at Frick, I don't mind soggy boots.

hehe, you did have a bootful that day. I don't mind getting my shoes wet in the middle of July.

Comment

Working...
                X