Tech Support = Trained Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Support = Trained Monkey

Heaven help you if you ever need tech support from Horizon and you aren't a dealer.

After leaving a message yesterday, which was returned 6 hours later (had I known it would take that long I wouldn't have left my work number), and being on hold for 30 minutes today all I got was "well thats odd, sorry I can't help ya" and "we have heard of that so give it a try".

I wouldn't exactly say they have tech support so much as a bunch of people who look things up and if it isn't there they are lost. Guess I am back to square one without a single question even remotely answered. Hell I think I knew more than the Tech I talked to at Horrizon

Hopefully Castle MAY get back to me soon...no word from them after I left a message yesterday with work, cell, and email in there....

Re: Tech Support = Trained Monkey

PM Joe Ford on RCC...

He may be able to help...he has helped me several times with questions...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
      PM Joe Ford on RCC...

He may be able to help...he has helped me several times with questions...

Is he with Spektrum/Horizon or Castle?

What's his RCC name...

Comment

I must say, Castle will take a few to get back to you, but those guys know thier shit

Now the conversation I had with them is how tech Support should I give a big thumbs up to Chris at Castle for taking care of me.

Sadly it seems the DX3 is dying and is the source of my frustration. Got a few things to try, but that is where it is pointing at this point....

Best I can tell is the hardware/software is going corrupt and causing a temporary loss of signal, shutting down and rebooting the Rx. Wouldn't suprise me given the fact I had the steering pot come loose, and now the memory for model 2 and sometimes 3 is going bad

Yo Lewis, I think you will be fine with a cap in your truck.

Comment

sweet try this weekend

Comment

Working...
          X