4 years ago today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 years ago today...

At about 6:30 pm tonight...it will mark 4 years since the last time I talked with Steve. Some people say that time heals....I have to say as long as 9/15 and 9/18 are in the calendar...there will always be "pain".

This Thursday (9/18) will be 4 years since Steve lost his battle with cancer...but also lost the pain and suffering.

For those of you that do not know, I am now working for the company that he used to work for. In the hallway on the way to my office is a picture of him on the bulletin board. That big mustache and smile is a reminder of the amazing fun that we had.

Steve was my right hand man through the early times of getting into the RC Hobby, starting W.Pa.C. and Motorama.

For me, the RC Hobby is still going strong...I just finished another successful, record breaking scale event and I can't help but think that if I didn't meet Steve, none of this would have happened.

Steve...I know you are listening... As I said 4 years ago today "Keep Fighting" and "Love ya Bro".
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

He was definitively one of the good guy's , The first time i met him was down at yorkville dam , He saw me standing there with my home built tuber and came over an introduced himself and ask if i was going to run , I told him i had no ideal what to do and he said to have fun and that he would walk me through it. I've been hooked ever since. He is sincerely missed .
    Jeep Head

Comment

I miss Steve as well. Fun friendly and genuine guy. Anyone who had the pleasure to be in his presence left a better person. I miss talking with him and scoring for hours on end a events. Someone told me a long time ago "Sometimes yo just have to make it fun." Steve did this just by being himself.

Comment

Working...
      X