• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW PRODUCT: Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD Nitro Short Course Truck

sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: NEW PRODUCT: Traxxas Slayer Pro 4WD Nitro Short Course Truck

Looks like Traxxas is really trying to corner the market on realistic looking race trucks.

Comment

Hmm how far behind is the pro 4 electric truck???

Comment

i got to drive a elct one . might have to get one

Comment

Did you drive a slayer or slash?
          The slayer is the 4wd nitro
          Slash is the 2wd electric...

Comment

2wd what a blast

Comment

Wait until you see what I am working on...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr

What get permission to add to the "garden"?

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
                  Originally posted by Rckcrwlr

What get permission to add to the "garden"?

You guys know me tooo well...
                  sigpic

Comment

A mini Revo. Now that's cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawln Coles
                      OR...........

did traxxas just decided to rework all the left over 2.5 revos they had sitting in a chinese warehouse???

this is ok, if you're into nitro. i personally think traxxas should of just pulled a page from tamiya's book and re work the electric 4tec TC a bit

Comment

[quote=STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER]
                        Originally posted by "Crawln Coles":3ksy1zef
                        OR...........

did traxxas just decided to rework all the left over 2.5 revos they had sitting in a chinese warehouse???

this is ok, if you're into nitro. i personally think traxxas should of just pulled a page from tamiya's book and re work the electric 4tec TC a bit [/quote:3ksy1zef]

Are you serious Traxxas knows what they're doing. They're gonna sell a boatload of these plus they move way more units than Tamiya. Just look at the T-Maxx... it changed R/C.

With a 3.3 motor & those little tires this thing is going to scoot Can't wait to see it launch off some jumps. And I can't wait for the Pro-Line bodies. I was never a fan of factory shells.

Prez you're gonna have to change the topic name. This is a Pro4 truck!

Comment

If they do an electric version of the Slayer I'm in. Dont' feel like messing with nitro. I wonder if you could rig up something like a front dig setup to allow you to really powerslide some corners.

Comment

[quote=Crawln Coles][quote="STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER":3cp219e0]
                            Originally posted by "Crawln Coles":3cp219e0
                            OR...........

this is ok, if you're into nitro. i personally think traxxas should of just pulled a page from tamiya's book and re work the electric 4tec TC a bit [/quote:3cp219e0]

Are you serious Traxxas knows what they're doing. They're gonna sell a boatload of these plus they move way more units than Tamiya. Just look at the T-Maxx... it changed R/C.

With a 3.3 motor & those little tires this thing is going to scoot Can't wait to see it launch off some jumps. And I can't wait for the Pro-Line bodies. I was never a fan of factory shells.

Prez you're gonna have to change the topic name. This is a Pro4 truck![/quote:3cp219e0]

Plus...the Electric 4tec was a peice of crap...No chance for a rework. It needs thrown away and a whole new design. Of course this will never happen. Traxxas's new direction into Monster Jam and now Corr racing shows were they are headed.

They have already sold a ton of the Slashes and a ton more will be sold.

My first major RC was a T-maxx. About a month after they released them. Thanks to Traxxas...I could have had a nice 68 Camaro.

Comment

I have to say that the 4tec was a great "drag" car. There was very few cars that could beat it in a straight line race...don't turn though...

STEVESTOCK has a custom 4tec that was unbelievable.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X