• Show
Clear All

• my Berg build

First off i wanna thank my sponsors:
    TeamSinastir.com
    Panther Tires
    Now for the build:
    first up is my tires and wheels:
    Panther Cougars with NWT Hybrid foams and proline beadlocks (soon to be custom eritex)

i am running the hybrids up front with stock axial foam in the rears due to how soft these tires are. The tires were super easy to mount up compared to some others i have done and the compound is super sticky...

Axles: Berg

Electronics:
    55t's
    Mamba Max
    Dx3R radio
    micro switch dig front and rear
    hs-50 dig servo
    Castle bec
    HSC 5998tg servo for steering
    Venom 3s lipo

Chassis: Sinastir prototype on its way
    pics will be posted once it is ready for production.

Re: my Berg build

Sweet!

Comment

This is no build...just a picture of tires and a box with bling wheels and cheater axles...

Get building this thing...you only have a couple weeks.
      sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

cheaters never win unless they run bergs

Comment

its more of a rebuild...
          i have comp'd the axles once but everything is gonna be new again...

Comment

Originally posted by 4stAir
            its more of a rebuild...
            So those are poser photo's!!

Can't wait to see the chassis.

Comment

Originally posted by Racer4Life
              its more of a rebuild...
              So those are poser photo's!!

Can't wait to see the chassis.

Oh they are sick man ... Not sure if Keith is planning on running the plate or the tuber, but both are very well laid out and will prove to be a tough combo to beat with berg's and Panther's .

I know I will have both chassis' and one TLT and one Berg 2.2 ...

Get to building man ...Did you talk to the boss man to get you chassis here for Battlegrounds? I will have an XL Driver's shirt for you with me when we get to Battlegrounds

Comment

the tuber is what i am gonna be running for now... its in the mail.
                keep an eye out for a few other builds coming soon from me and sinastir...

hey matt on that shirt can i get a large, i aint that fat man....

Comment

should be interesting....

after seeing the quality of these berg axles, i think i am considering making the jump to a twin motored 2.2.

now i just need to convince the GF that i need a new set of $200 axles....

Comment

dont tell her... thats what i did, well didnt.

on a side note i just got my cad preview from eritex and these wheels are gonna be sick. they may be going production aswell so keep your eyes peeled for a build up preview thread...

Comment

Umm...I will see what I can do for ya. I thought you had XL on the info you sent in, and I do believe John bought the Dickies last night. My bad, just think of it as a relaxed fit Driver's shirt. call me tonight fool!

Comment

oh if its dickies that is cool then... i was picturing a giant *** t-shirt.
                        yeah i will give you a call... i have a soccer game tonight so it will be after 8

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedcrawler

Umm...I will see what I can do for ya. I thought you had XL on the info you sent in, and I do believe John bought the Dickies last night. My bad, just think of it as a relaxed fit Driver's shirt. call me tonight fool!

I can wear a XL.

Comment

oh if its dickies that is cool then... i was picturing a giant *** t-shirt.

i aint that fat man....

on those notes...
                            Got a good tent-maker near by? I would need a 4-5X ahahahahHAHAHAHA!!

ok highjak off

Comment

hows this thing coming along?? lets go only a couple weeks till the battlegrounds!

Comment

Working...
                              X