Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratch box stock for me boys......

Well I cant do it guys...
    Watch this space for somthing new and exciting, I just cant do the box stock spec crawler, This little bugger has waaaaay to much potential to let alone..

Re: scratch box stock for me boys......

I hear ya. This little truck has so much potential. I can't wait for the scale chassis.

Comment

Comment

You're Weak!!!!
        sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

I have to agree. I can't NOT fix it! I'm still tryin stock parts only.

Comment

One of the reasons for the spec class is to eliminate the excessive spending on all the rigs. We are constantly "modding" our comp rigs. It will be nice to not be allowed to change them...

sigpic

Comment

agree

Comment

I'm okay with a spec class, but for my own enjoyment I'm going to do some simple things like drop the battery and add some wheel weight. I'll just make sure whatever I do is ultimately reversible.

Comment

I would hold out for a couple more days before ya'll go too crazy with the mods on these lil guys.

I have a feeling there maybe an announcement soon from the USRCCA in regards to 1.9'er class and what the rules are

Comment

Ah there can always be a second MRC in my future.
                    there is no weakness just an eagerness that can hardly be contained....
                    You will see... And you will agree that it isnt such a bad change...

Comment

We can always have two classes-spec & mod or...................

You can always have two MRC's ........ they are kinda like Pringles.

I might have to get two more:
                      • Box Stock
                        Modded
                        Scaler

I could always let my boys think that they're theirs !

Who knows maybe just run the class like 2.2 w/the new rules. Plus there is gonna be way too many cool psrts for them. I'm working on a chassis.

I've been wanting to do something with this body for a long time

Oh yeah, IT'S NOT STOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by Crawln Coles
                        We can always have two classes-spec & mod or...................
                        Who knows maybe just run the class like 2.2 w/the new rules.

I can tell ya that

1) There will only be 1 class for the 1.9
                        2) That is will be nothing like 2.2

But that is at least what the little birdie told me the other day

Personally, I think its like the Slashes for racing. A stocker is needed to be legal, and a modded one is needed to really have a ton of fun!

Comment

there is nothing saying that we cant modify and run the 1.9 based rigs in any form that we so choose...
                          I will take a loook at the "official" rules when they hit but till then I am going to have FUN with my rigs.. that is what this hobby is all about... pardon me I think I haqd a few to many tonight I hope that didnt come across as sounding dicky or anything....

Comment

I am not trying to tell anyone how to build or what to do with their rigs. Just want people to know there are rules coming out so as to save them from needing to have 2 MRC.

Comment

Moved Crawler_King's L-Trail Build to 1.9 Scale Rigs
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X