dumb should hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb should hurt

Ok, so...............I did all these fancy streering mods and have an AMAZING amount of travel.........HOWEVER, the Integy cvds and/or shafts cannot both turn far AND apply any power. Is there an axle out there that can hang? 'cause doing all that work to just limit travel on the radio so the truck doesn't break is crappy!

Thanks

Re: dumb should hurt

Post up some pics of what you are running into.

I have some killer clod axles that turn real tight...we can compare them...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

how about , see ya Sunday. It would take me that long to figure out the pic post thing. Mine are killers too.....SHAFT KILLERS1

Comment

thundertech makes cvd's, not real sure on strength, i have only run stainless steel shafts in my clod super for 5 years. I was going to upgrade this winter to cvd's but i haven't ever broke a stainless steel one, so i am not sure if i am going to change it or not. why upgrade something i never broke??

Comment

Something to remember is you have 4ws so you don't need to be crazy. Mine were on my 2.2 clod.

I snapped the SS on my TXT twice before going to TTR CVDs. No problems since.
          sigpic

Comment

How makes the stainless ones?

Comment

Originally posted by nitrojeff
              How makes the stainless ones?
              Are you indian now???

RC4wd makes them...I may have some in my parts...I will bring them if I do...
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X