Axle Clocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axle Clocking

Is there a real benefit to it with a Clod or would it be better to flip the axle???

I need all the clearance I can get.

sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Axle Clocking

what size rig is it for? from looking at my clod axles i have in a box, if you are running 2.2, i say flip those, but if you are using them on a super, i wouldn't see any benift.

dang are clod axles big and bulky....

Comment

never thought of flipping one, i would have to look at it to see if it would work.

but yes clocking it especially if your running it on a 2.2, would be very beneficial.

you would only have to really clock the front one because of steering. in the rear just use the links to lift the motor up higher out of the way.

Comment

after a quick look, i don't see any benefit or even a way to flip the axles. if you figure out a way, i'd like to see it. just too much on top of the axles to be any better flipped. but i would for sure clock them if you need more clearance. you can also take the bottom boss off where the bottom screw goes through the housing.

Comment

after looking at your rig at the last event, it wouldn't say flipping the axle, i would say it is rotating the axle or spinning it around. you could spin it backwards and clock it for maximum clearance! flipping it is not an option.

Comment

Working...
          X