Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Line Masher 40 Series Tires

Ok I'm in the midst' of building a super

What are the thoughts on running Pro-Line Masher 40 Series Tires? Good bad or I had good success with the 2.2 masher 2000's in the past, and was wondering about these. It's going to be these or moab XL's.

Re: Pro-Line Masher 40 Series Tires

Originally posted by DRCMAN
    Ok I'm in the midst' of building a super

What are the thoughts on running Pro-Line Masher 40 Series Tires? Good bad or I had good success with the 2.2 masher 2000's in the past, and was wondering about these. It's going to be these or moab XL's.

I would go with Moab XL's for better all around performance. The Masher 40's, if I remember correctly are a little stiff...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

unfourtunitly right now the best tire is the moabs for a super, that is unless you make something yourself, but bought tires the moab is the only way to go.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. I've been looking and always see Moab Xl's

Thanks

Comment

Nitro and I have been trying out some different custom siping and have hed very very good results with it by making the tread alittle more conforming without sacrificing the firmness of the sidewall , and add a pre-crawl soaking of simple green and you have sticky tires that work remarkably well

Comment

Looking good Unfortunately after sipping 2.2 tires I've become lazy Probably if I get my butt kicked in Supers I may get motivated

Comment

I think the 40 series Mashers work good. The only problem is the height. They're pretty short & don't have much sidewall.

Comment

Originally posted by Crawln Coles
                I think the 40 series Mashers work good. The only problem is the height. They're pretty short & don't have much sidewall.
                yeah, they will work "good" but they are not going to out perform the moabs. i wish we had other tire options to choose from that is without making them ourselves, i dont have the time, energy, or confidence to make a set of tires. thats too much money to waste if i jack em up!

Comment

Working...
                X