35T Warrior and 7T Puller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35T Warrior and 7T Puller

So the rigs needed more cowbell for the year. Besides increasing the number of cells in each pack, the rigs got new motors in them.

2.2 has a JP Customs 35T Warrior. This is a quad magnet motor, unlike your standard 35T lathe. Gearing was left consistant with what was used when it had a 45T lathe in it. This motor is very smooth, has a very nice bottom end to it, and plenty of cowbell to light up the tires.

Super has a 7T Cobalt Puller. This is a motor with a 7 slot armature, and Cobalt magnets which are strong than the standard ones used in motors. The stronger the field the better the motor, basic E&M. This motor blows the 850kV Crawlmaster I had out of the water. Both in terms of low end and in wheelspeed. 7T has a bottom end very simliar to the CM, but is smoother, and a pinch stronger, but yet can still light up weighted XLs. Drag brake is out of this world, stronger than that of the CM in my super. To give an overal impression, let's just say I can wheelie the super now.

Re: 35T Warrior and 7T Puller

I was waiting for this post...I have a 35T Warrior and a 7T Puller on the shelf waiting to finish the rigs. Also have a 10T Puller on it's way. More motors than rigs...hmmm, what could that mean...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Re: 35T Warrior and 7T Puller

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
      I was waiting for this post...I have a 35T Warrior and a 7T Puller on the shelf waiting to finish the rigs. Also have a 10T Puller on it's way. More motors than rigs...hmmm, what could that mean...

Means I have options since I have the 35T, the 7T, and a 10T coming.

What would make you say you were waiting on this post???

Comment

Working...
      X