Dremel + Dykes + Rock Lizards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dremel + Dykes + Rock Lizards

They definately made a differance. I cut out the small center lugs and siped the centers with my dremel and a cut off wheel. I think it took 15 min per tire. I used a pair of dykes to cut out the lugs. They were hanging with a buddy of mine with his Rock Claws. There was a few climbs I made with mine (65T) that he couldn't climb (45T)

Re: Dremel + Dykes + Rock Lizards

Looking good...make sure you get down to the comp this sunday so we can see them in action.
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

I saw your post over on RCC. Where is your rock pile here in Moon? I get an hour for lunch at noon, some maybe one day I can swing by and try it out.

Comment

looking good!! nice looking place to crawl!!

Comment

busted he said that was at wellsville ohio. im still trying to figure out what trail.

Comment

Originally posted by razor rc
            busted he said that was at wellsville ohio. im still trying to figure out what trail.
            I caught that, he also said further down in the thread he had a spot by his work for lunchtime crawlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
              Originally posted by razor rc
              I caught that, he also said further down in the thread he had a spot by his work for lunchtime crawlin.
              I have a spot behind work. Over in the West Hills Shopping Center at the Valvoline Express Care. And that was behind Upper Twister @ Wellsville. I'll be crawling at work tomorrow throughout the day. And at 6pm when we close.

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
                Looking good...make sure you get down to the comp this sunday so we can see them in action.
                Oh yea, me and a buddy (Black AX10 in the pic) are coming.

Comment

Working...
                X