Spektrum DX 3.0 and Dig???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum DX 3.0 and Dig???

I am wanting to buy a spektrum Dx 3.0 cuz i need 3ch for my VF dig that is on the way. Do you have to install a swich like on the TQ3 or are all the settings built right in. I noticed that some of you were using this raido at the GTG at Ohio pyle and thought you could help answer my question.

Thank you.

Re: Spektrum DX 3.0 and Dig???

The 3.0 is only a 2 position switch and will not work with the V Dig. If you can find a DX3 that would be the best way to go.

Or if you are buying a new 3.0...why not look at the 3R...I recall JohnatABC telling me that he had 4 of them coming in today...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Darn! The DX3r is pretty expensive for me. That is the one you use right? So the people at the GTG using the DX 3.0 only needed a 2 position switch for there dig?

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by camotmaxx
        Darn! The DX3r is pretty expensive for me. That is the one you use right? So the people at the GTG using the DX 3.0 only needed a 2 position switch for there dig?

Thanks for the help!
        I don't think anyone is using the 3.0...I think they are all using the DX3..

Bustedcrawler
        STEVESTOCK
        Rckcrwlr

See if you can pick up a DX3 on ebay or on the forum...they usually go for about $150 with a RX. Unless you are DRCMAN, and Don't even want to talk about that...
        sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Lewis has an R2D with a Dx3.0. With that set-up he has 4wd and locked dig. No middle position.

Comment

Busted, I will get dig,4wd, and freewheel with the dx3 then?

Comment

Originally posted by camotmaxx
              Busted, I will get dig,4wd, and freewheel with the dx3 then?

Right with a dx3 or dx3r you will have all three. You might be able to get all three with a 3.0 if you use the linear function.

Comment

nice info guys it has me thinking

Comment

Working...
                X