Do they sell replacement gears?
    Yes they do...

Hitec #55303

I would give JohnatABC a yell...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Re: Stripped my 645

You know I have stripped out 1 of the HS645's and 1 5645's and it was the first time I have ever stripped a MG servo and the first time I ever pulled one apart and I would like to know why if they call it a MG servo why isnt all the gears metal? I kept stripping that center brass gear. I have been running HS645's for years in my 1/8 scale buggies and Savage's I raced and never stripped one out, but in the few month's I have been into Crawling I have went through 2.

Comment

Originally posted by WV4WD
        I have been running HS645's for years in my 1/8 scale buggies and Savage's I raced and never stripped one out, but in the few month's I have been into Crawling I have went through 2.
        Welcome to the world of carnage...you will test parts you never ever thought would break...

Believe me. People think that crawling isn't hard...ask my bucket of carnage parts...they can tell you a story.
        sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

You should see my bucket of 1:1 carnage parts

Comment

Originally posted by joe_and_jeep
            You should see my bucket of 1:1 carnage parts
            joe and jeep have you been to Wellsville? Do you know Carey from Moundsville? He is a good friend of mine he got me into wheelin but my Jeep has not had the chance at Wellsville yet but we are hoping to make it there this summer.

Here is a pic of my 1:1 with Carey's Jeep up on the tire.

Comment

Side view of my Heep.

Comment

I grew up about 10 or 15 minutes from Wellsville. And I pretty much grew up on the trails there. There's some of my more recent rigs.

Comment

Oh yea, I stripped the bronze gear in my servo.

I've seen Carey around. Talked to him once at Wellsville. Seen him on some of the other boards. NEC and 4WD.

Comment

What gear or gears do you need? I have a pile of 645 replacement gears. As I have stripped just about every gear in the 645, including the Al output gear, at one point or another. I have tons of good unused spares.

If you only stripped the brass gear, turn it around 180 deg and you can still use it .

Just let me know which one you need, and if your still working here in Moon I can drop it by either over lunch or right after work.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_and_jeep

I grew up about 10 or 15 minutes from Wellsville. And I pretty much grew up on the trails there. There's some of my more recent rigs.
                      Awsome Joe hope to meet you at the Yorkville Comp if you can make it.

Comment

ahh those pics bring back memories!!

Comment

Working...
                        X