MOTOR RUNS IN REVERSE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTOR RUNS IN REVERSE!!!!

ok, so my dilema here is this, i have my motor wired up and p luged into my speed controler, and i have everything plugged in right, i think, but when i don't use servo reversing on my throttle channel, it runs backwards!

anyone have this issue? also, just to make sure of things, on a pede tranny, the motor does go towards the FRONT of the truck, right? (yeah, dumb question, but, i am not eliminating anything that could be a possibility...)

also, another thing that could be an issues for this, is that i accidentally crossed my battery wires for like a split second when i was putting the sermos plug on my controller. (the pack and speedo got super hot almost instantly...) could this have anything to do with this problem???

Re: MOTOR RUNS IN REVERSE!!!!

leads to the motor are soldered on the wrong posts, switch them around and you will be good to go!

Comment

ok, krossing the battery/esc wires wouldn't make it run bakwards... the esc would just die, and blame you for its lack of proper burial... So, yeh, be luck it still worx

now, on to the pede tranny: Here is a pic i doktored up for ya, pretty basic.
      on a TRAXXAS vehicle the motor hangs off the butt of the tranny/chassis mount. The motor also kan only be mounted on 1 side of the pede tranny kase, in-order-to have the pinion kontakt the spur.

SO, yehp, as Rockbound said, just flip the motor leads around and you should be good for

Comment

Originally posted by shadowtech
        ok, krossing the battery/esc wires wouldn't make it run bakwards... the esc would just die, and blame you for its lack of proper burial... So, yeh, be luck it still worx

now, on to the pede tranny: Here is a pic i doktored up for ya, pretty basic.
        on a TRAXXAS vehicle the motor hangs off the butt of the tranny/chassis mount. The motor also kan only be mounted on 1 side of the pede tranny kase, in-order-to have the pinion kontakt the spur.

SO, yehp, as Rockbound said, just flip the motor leads around and you should be good for

i knew that's how i had it facing in my SW2 when i had it, i just was questioning myself as to did i have it facing right in my new rig...

Comment

Working...
        X