TALL 2.2 tires....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TALL 2.2 tires....

ok, so the thread name says it all... i am looking for some TALLLLL 2.2 tires. i already have sets of 2 of the tallest 2.2 tires out there, being pro-line badlands, and M2K's.

i was thinking of trying a set of the panters that everyone is raving about, but after seeing them at the last comp, they didn't look as tall as i would like (granted, it could of been the angles i was l ooking at them at...)

is there anyway that someone could take a pic of all of there tall tires lined up next to each other for a better size comparison? namely, any chance of some taking a pic of a Cougar next to a Badland.

any help or adivce you guys could give would be greatly appreciated...

thanks...

Re: TALL 2.2 tires....

well, if'n ya don't mind lose'n a lil width, you kan narrow a set of plastik/nylon wheels. The narrower wheels will give ya a tire profile that is just a little less wide, and a little taller.

as a komparison, you kan see what I mean in Rckcrwlr's how-to for narrowing Proline beadlok wheels: skroll down through the piks till ya see the tires to see what I mean

Seen here

Comment

thanks, but it's not the wheels i am cocerned about. it is the tires themselves. i'm just trying to see what my options are for 5"+ tall tires. being i like to run low slung droop rigs, my belly clearance is dependant on a tall tire. the way i have it now, my belly clearance = 1/4" + 1/2 DIA. of the tire.

Comment

Try some Hybrids.

Comment

Working...
        X