Work Morning at JohnatABC's Indoor Crawl Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Morning at JohnatABC's Indoor Crawl Space

Due to the rain out tomorrow, I am suggesting that we gather our rigs and as much stuff as possible to donate to the cause for John's course.

Things we need but not limited to:

Rocks
    Wood
    Bricks
    Styrofoam
    Plastic
    Pipe
    Hose
    etc.

Please let me know if you are coming so that we can plan accordingly.

Start Time: 9 am (5/17/08)
    End Time: Noonish

Bring your open and creative minds.

Attending:
    JohnatABC
    Rckcrwlr
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: Work Morning at JohnatABC's Indoor Crawl Space

man!! i wish i could make this!! i have to help my mother and father in law move on saturday!

Comment

We will see...depending on how bad the rain is I maybe in. The ford needs work, but if the rain is bad enough I may put that off for a bit longer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedcrawler
        We will see...depending on how bad the rain is I maybe in. The ford needs work, but if the rain is bad enough I may put that off for a bit longer...
        right....you just wanna drive my tj as long as possible!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbound

you caught me I fully admit I miss a manual trans, I am diggin the mileage of the 4.0....now I want to find one or wheel and deal with ya as you need the 1:1 of you scaler with 2 boys and the wife to take

BUT I do want to get the Ford fixed...I kinda feel bad keepin the TJ for too long, as much as I like it... Thanks again for the loaner buddy

Comment

I will be there at 9 am...

Hope to see some others...
            sigpic

Comment

Just got up after a going to Kennywood yesterday Rain cold etc... Everything aches

I'll make the next one.

Comment

Sorry guys, between work and tryin to finish up the Ford and the comp rigs I couldnt make it.

Comment

All I have to say is start collecting stuff...this place is unbelievable.

Scaler course will be alotted a 18'x19' area of which 11'x17' is all dirt...I am seeing a water hazzard and a two tiered course...

The comp course will be allotted a 19'x 25' area...we need rocks...

We will discuss later the details and needs...

[attachment=1:2rgnamt6]Scaler Dirt area 001.jpg[/attachment:2rgnamt6]

[attachment=0:2rgnamt6]Scaler Dirt area 002.jpg[/attachment:2rgnamt6]
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking great!! Once the Ford is back up and running, I have a 4'x4'x6' crate I can get from work to bring up. Tons of great lumber in that bad boy. Just need to line things up with ABC John to use a Bobcat to unload it.

Comment

you caught me I fully admit I miss a manual trans, I am diggin the mileage of the 4.0....now I want to find one or wheel and deal with ya as you need the 1:1 of you scaler with 2 boys and the wife to take

BUT I do want to get the Ford fixed...I kinda feel bad keepin the TJ for too long, as much as I like it... Thanks again for the loaner buddy

lol its a 4 cylinder buddy no 4.0 there!!

Comment

lol its a 4 cylinder buddy no 4.0 there!!

Really ? Guess that would explain why she doesnt like 5th gear up some hills

Comment

Really wish I coulda madeit out to help build/prepare the space.
                          let me know when the next proposed work day is going to be...

Comment

Working...
                          X