WV Scale Run...April 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WV Scale Run...April 6th

CamoTmaxx's Room mate just posted an event on RCC...

I guess we are not good enough to be invited...

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112907

Anyone interested...I think I am open Sunday...I will be checking.

This is just South of Ohiopyle...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Re: WV Scale Run...April 6th

Hmmm interesting......

Comment

i am going to have to bow out on this one and take kings excuse with me! wife would kill me if i went crawling again sun and leave for tn next weekend. i really want to go though!

Comment

I am for sure out. No scaler and talk of water crossings makes the comp rig cry

Not going to do what I did last year with the comp rig, killed regular foams, and had the ESC a lot higher up in the chassis. Wont risk getting the mem foams or esc wet this year.

Comment

Definitely a no go. It's my middle Son's birthday

Comment

This is Jeremy (JT) creator of WVRCC. I want to announce that everyone is invited to our semi comp on Sunday. Oldschoolrc from our forum and rccrawlers forum is putting the track together. Here is a link to our site for more info, and feel free to join our forum as well. Thanks

http://wvrccrawlers.proboards100.com...play&thread=46

Comment

i WISH i COULD MAKE IT. But it's our season opener at the hole. Can't miss that.

I'm gonna make it too the Purple Cow one of theese thursdays.

Comment

I hope some of you can make it! No one has any scalers and the rules are a little diffrent than the ones you guys use... Im also not to crazy about water crossings with a comp rig. We also have a GTG/Comp every Thursday night at the Purple Cow in Cheat Lake WV... It usually draws 9 to 14 drivers every week. It starts around 8:30pm and is over when the bar closes.

Comment

i would love to go to one of those, but its a little far and late for a school night

Comment

Sorry, not going to work for me...
                    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by camotmaxx
                      I hope some of you can make it! No one has any scalers and the rules are a little diffrent than the ones you guys use... Im also not to crazy about water crossings with a comp rig. We also have a GTG/Comp every Thursday night at the Purple Cow in Cheat Lake WV... It usually draws 9 to 14 drivers every week. It starts around 8:30pm and is over when the bar closes.

I can't do week nights down there, too far for me before work. I flirted with water last year, and will not do it again. Got too much riding on the comp rigs health to chance it. Maybe when I get a scaler or a rental 2.2 built.

Comment

That cool... I dont know if i will be going in the water myself... We have a good amount of people that run with us (15) and i would say 75% of them just started. So we are all kind of new to this. Im sure we will be having comps all summer long and hope to see you guys come down for a few.

Comment

So what is the drive time from PGH to the location? also do you all have an address that can be mapquested?
                          Anyone from the WPAC interested aside from me?

Comment

Originally posted by crawler_king
                            So what is the drive time from PGH to the location? also do you all have an address that can be mapquested?
                            Its about an hour and 20 minutes from Pitt, all interstate. I posted more info on WVRCC for the directions.

Comment

Originally posted by crawler_king

Sorry Jay, I am out. I will be wrenching and getting prep'ed for ECC . Water turns me into a sally nowadays too I think Lewis is out too, as he is wanting to do some work on the scaler.

I will be doing a Aids run, sunday and maybe saturday too.

Comment

Working...
                              X