Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirage's Rigs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mirage's Rigs

    Thanks guys, looking forward to meeting all of you as well once I get settled in.

    No comp rigs for me, but again, once I get settled in, I would like to build one.

    Here is a taste of some of my scalers, and some Im working on:

















































    ]

  • #2
    Re: Mirage's Rigs

    Looking good man. I'ld like to see those rigs in person.


    Here's a scale group pic for ya.

    Comment


    • #3
      Get those things out here and run...

      Here are mine...










      sigpic

      Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

      Comment


      • #4
        Its been awhile since I've been around. Hopefully I can get out to one of the meets soon. It has just been busy lately. Getting married in October and the fiance still lives 7hrs away, so as you can imagine, I don't have much free time. I have been talking with Joe (Joen007) lately. We actually worked in the same building until this week... anyway he showed me some pics of the Harrisville comp a few weeks ago. Looks like I really missed out on some fun.

        Anyway... can't wait to get out there and see what all these things I have been working on can do and what everyone else has built!



















        Comment


        • #5
          Was wondering where you went...

          I love the cowl hood on the F350...did you build that or buy it?

          Looks like they need a little Mud Bogging...
          sigpic

          Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
            Was wondering where you went...

            I love the cowl hood on the F350...did you build that or buy it?

            Looks like they need a little Mud Bogging...
            Its a scoop from a black foot body. Sanded it down to match the curve of the f-350 hood, tanex-7'ed it on there. Some putty and some sanding later and I think it turned out pretty well.

            Yeah, they could probably stand to see a little mud. Can;t wait to get the F-350 truggy finished so I can use it. I just hope I can actually make a tube bed for it.... bought some tubing, but not sure I have the tools needed or the skills to make something work.

            Comment


            • #7
              What kind of thread is this. I'll show you mine if you show me yours! LOL!


              Mirage...good to see your still in it. Hope the wedding goes well and you can get settled a little. Then come out and play.

              Comment


              • #8
                Love the pics of the Ford F100, looks like a great spot to run scalers.

                Maybe we can hook up at Frick Park for a scale run someday when things settle down for you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Racer4Life View Post
                  What kind of thread is this. I'll show you mine if you show me yours! LOL!


                  Mirage...good to see your still in it. Hope the wedding goes well and you can get settled a little. Then come out and play.
                  Originally posted by Stburr91 View Post
                  Love the pics of the Ford F100, looks like a great spot to run scalers.

                  Maybe we can hook up at Frick Park for a scale run someday when things settle down for you.
                  Thatnks guys. Looking forward to getting out. I'm sure I will be espeically wanting to get out and away from home once the wife moves in, lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm back! Yeah I guess I never really went anywhere.... but I kind of lost interest in the hobby for a little while. I burned myself out and when I moved to Greentree I never really unpacked my stuff....

                    Apparently my wife is getting tired of me playing Xbox because she bought me the SCX-10 Dingo kit for Christmas this year. I had a blast putting most of it together the last couple nights and am re-hooked, lol. I even started working on the 'ol F-350 again that's pictured above. Anyway... I'm looking forward to getting out to some scale events this year.. I'll keep my eyes pealed for the get togethers and hopefully can make it out soon.

                    I just need to make sure I have working batteries since they sat for over a year....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mirage View Post
                      I'm back! Yeah I guess I never really went anywhere.... but I kind of lost interest in the hobby for a little while. I burned myself out and when I moved to Greentree I never really unpacked my stuff....

                      Apparently my wife is getting tired of me playing Xbox because she bought me the SCX-10 Dingo kit for Christmas this year. I had a blast putting most of it together the last couple nights and am re-hooked, lol. I even started working on the 'ol F-350 again that's pictured above. Anyway... I'm looking forward to getting out to some scale events this year.. I'll keep my eyes pealed for the get togethers and hopefully can make it out soon.

                      I just need to make sure I have working batteries since they sat for over a year....
                      Great to see you float up to the top again. Wow...that was 2009.

                      Hope to see you at a gtg soon.

                      John
                      sigpic

                      Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
                        Great to see you float up to the top again. Wow...that was 2009.

                        Hope to see you at a gtg soon.

                        John
                        Yeah, it's definately been a while... so I guess I need to make up for lost time!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X