1/16th Chaos Nitro Buggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/16th Chaos Nitro Buggy

I just got it Friday, yea its not exactly micro or mini but its close Anyhoo, second tank of fuel I broke the servo saver. A little Krazy Glue and I was ready to go. 3rd tank of fuel the front tires are pretty much shot. Got it home from playing in the parking lot at work and the Kraxy Glue let loose. Went up to Hobby Town in Robinson and $6 later I was up and running. Fixed it in maybe 2 min. It has a center diff. I guess from it hopping around in my front yard full throttle I smoked that. Luckily it quit skipping and finally locked up. I wanted to JB weld it solid anyway so I can do donuts. Now that it locked up its not putting a bias on the front tires so now my rear tires are getting chewed up after half a tank. But for $89.99 I am not complaining and that included electrics. I just put in 4 AAAs and 8 AAs. Its pretty quick, I would say 20MPH. I am gonna convert it to run the conventional 1/10th drive hexes so I can use some of my touring tires. I also broke the front bumper. But it cures my R/C fix for a little while.

Re: 1/16th Chaos Nitro Buggy

Originally posted by joe_and_jeep
    I just got it Friday, yea its not exactly micro or mini but its close Anyhoo, second tank of fuel I broke the servo saver. A little Krazy Glue and I was ready to go. 3rd tank of fuel the front tires are pretty much shot. Got it home from playing in the parking lot at work and the Kraxy Glue let loose. Went up to Hobby Town in Robinson and $6 later I was up and running. Fixed it in maybe 2 min. It has a center diff. I guess from it hopping around in my front yard full throttle I smoked that. Luckily it quit skipping and finally locked up. I wanted to JB weld it solid anyway so I can do donuts. Now that it locked up its not putting a bias on the front tires so now my rear tires are getting chewed up after half a tank. But for $89.99 I am not complaining and that included electrics. I just put in 4 AAAs and 8 AAs. Its pretty quick, I would say 20MPH. I am gonna convert it to run the conventional 1/10th drive hexes so I can use some of my touring tires. I also broke the front bumper. But it cures my R/C fix for a little while.

It is sick how small the nitros are getting...
    sigpic

Rckcrwlr's Feedback Thread

Comment

Pull starter is now giving me problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Rckcrwlr
        Originally posted by joe_and_jeep

It is sick how small the nitros are getting...

Remember john the smaller the car the better gas mileage you get. lol

Comment

I blew the front diff out at work today. So I continued to run it with a locked up center diff, and a blown front. After work my bro shows up in his Jato, and I trash the rear diff. Its out of commission right now.

Comment

I took the gears out of the front, and pieced them together with the good parts in the rear. I grenaded the pinion. There is no good drivetrain parts now.

Comment

Working...
            X