Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new one

Hey guys,

My name's Jake and I live over in Whitaker (close to the Waterfront). I just got a Wheely King last week as an early birthday present from my wife and I'm trying to decide whether I want to make it into a crawler or just keep it as a basher for me and my son. I'd like to come out sometime and see some rigs in action. Right now I need to pick up some more battery packs as 2 of the three I have are ancient and hold a charge for about 5 minutes. I'll keep my eye on this forum for upcoming events. Was also thinking of running over to AB Charles tomorrow to pick up a couple of cheap nicad packs (only have an old astroflight charger... so no NiMh for me yet).

Jake

Re: Another new one

Welcome, and come out Sunday. We will be out at Ohiopyle. There will be 2 other Wheely Kings out there, one lightly modified and one highly modified. Might help you decide which way to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Patella
      Hey guys,

My name's Jake and I live over in Whitaker (close to the Waterfront). I just got a Wheely King last week as an early birthday present from my wife and I'm trying to decide whether I want to make it into a crawler or just keep it as a basher for me and my son. I'd like to come out sometime and see some rigs in action. Right now I need to pick up some more battery packs as 2 of the three I have are ancient and hold a charge for about 5 minutes. I'll keep my eye on this forum for upcoming events. Was also thinking of running over to AB Charles tomorrow to pick up a couple of cheap nicad packs (only have an old astroflight charger... so no NiMh for me yet).

Jake
      Welcome! You should definitely come on out. 16th will mostly be scaler runs but the 30th will be the comp rigs and scale runs as time permits.

Comment

Welcome! not sure if my WK is the lightly modified or not, but Its had a lot done to it.. soon to be more!

Comment

welcome, for sure come check out comp or gtg!

Comment

Originally posted by crawler_king
            Welcome! not sure if my WK is the lightly modified or not, but Its had a lot done to it.. soon to be more!

You know what I ment Jay. As the other Jay's has the R2D shoved in it, and a few more bling options

Comment

welcome abourd hope to see you. i work in homestead

Comment

Working...
              X